Glimpse of Things to Come
I finally finished the Baudelaire related project I’ve been toiling at the last few weeks last night. I’m not quite ready to post the final images of it though, so here’s just an example of the type of crap I’ve put myself through with it.
This is a crappy stencil of one of the poem’s passages. It’s hard to read, but that’s not it’s only problem.
The other problem is that “Discontended” is misspelled. I made 10 of these stencils before realizing that. So I then had to create a new stencil just with the corrected spelling. I through in a few “redeems” because that was the hardest word to read throughout most of the stencils.
I ended up cutting everything apart and sewing the corrected pieces together, but now I have a pile of 20 misspelled “Discondendeds” that I have to find something to do with.